LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D Empty
PostSubject: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:47 am

Hey, Lei-Xaio here. Just joined the guild today and thought I'd hop on the forums and say howdy. Also I'm very new to domo and hope that I can contribute to this guild in someway lol... anywaywho Hope to see you all in the game!
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 am

So whats your in game name? Razz or is that your IGN? hehe Welcome to the forums. *waves*
Back to top Go down
Crook

Crook

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

hehe Kempri ish his IGN Razz and welcome welcome glad to have some fresh meat.. err i meant glad to have new members ^.^. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Amantit

Amantit

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi. This is my first post. I just came to this guild this week-end. Dont known what to say so i will just say hi. I hope to be of greath use to u guy (in game i meen). I got in 3 other guild before. They all died on me ;_;. But now, this 1 seem very heathy ^_^.

Also, i am a french from Canada, so english is not my 1st language. So sorry if i do fault or use strange wording. I am practicing english a lot w/ DOMO tough. Smile Dont hesitate to tell me if u dont understand me.

See u in game.
Back to top Go down
Jet.N

Jet.N

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:02 am

welcome to the guild you guys. i can guarantee you guys will have a lot of fun. any questions feel free to ask and we will answer to the best of our abilities. and amantit, dont worry about your english ^^ we can understand you just fine
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 pm

oooo welcome welcome ^^ We're glad to have ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Crook

Crook

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:56 am

oo yay more people. Welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D   Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oy! new to the guild thought I'd introduce myself :D
Page 1 of 1