LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Announcement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Public Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

I left. didn't really want to. I'm thinking you probably don't want me back and that's ok. Just wanted to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jet.N

Jet.N

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 pm

then why did you leave if you didnt really want to? dont get my words twisted, i simply said it was your choice should you ever want to leave. we dont hold people if they dont want to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm

It wasn't really you. I'm dealing with a really bad month right now. Things are very wierd and won't be okay until 1/29. I'll probably be back sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Its pretty understandable that real life happens. Most people bring their RL problems into game and circumstances in game can either add to or allow a small break from the RL. Often times, it just adds to. Not a bad idea to step back, simplify and see whatcha think when the smoke clears. But then again, dunno the situation.. im just guesstimating. Do what ya gotta do Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah. Thanks for understanding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Announcement.   Public Announcement. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LONE WOLVES :: General-
Jump to: