LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crook

Crook

To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 Empty
PostSubject: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm making this thread due to the fact that Jetty has a surgery soon and i was hoping that everyone would get on here wish him luck. because well he is a crucial member of this place and we just basically kinda suck wifout hims. <3 sooooooooooooo good luck Jetty wish ya the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 am

agreed! Jet Jet is the bestest and we wouldn't be the same without him. Not sure the details of it all but i'm assuming its a pretty big and important ordeal. :/ *huggles* We wuv you, Swiffer Jet Jet. ^^ and i also agree.. people need to use the forums more often hehe
Back to top Go down
cHaRiSsE_

cHaRiSsE_

PostSubject: Re: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 pm

:'(
Back to top Go down
Sweet-Goddess

Sweet-Goddess

PostSubject: Re: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 am

Dear friends of Lonewolves always in my heart.

So, sorry to hear this news..in tears of sadnest. Sad
Jet we will alway miss u forever.
Back to top Go down
Viekie

PostSubject: Re: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

I Hope you`ll Be Okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3   To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To our bestest and dearest friend Jet Jet <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LONE WOLVES :: General-
Jump to: