LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOMO Music&Sounds

Go down 
+3
BrOLG!
Jet.N
Xenas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenas

Xenas

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 am

for whos interested in domo music and sounds (i have doubts if any) u can hear and extract them as mp3...

first of all we will download the programme called FMV Extractor...you can download it here

DOMO'S music&sound files located in: main DOMO directory\Music and main DOMO directory\Sounds

DOMO Music&Sounds 02

when you open the FMX Extractor you can choose a source file to see the contents:

DOMO Music&Sounds 01

For example i chose sounddb.sfb file in Sounds directory first. then we have to click analyse button to see its contents:

DOMO Music&Sounds 03

so now we can see its content as below. we can listen to each sound by double click on it:

DOMO Music&Sounds 04

sounds are like this...but what about music...as we did before we click Choosing source file button but this time we will choose files from Music directory. by default programme can only show sound files and we have to choose MP3 mode to see music content:

DOMO Music&Sounds 05

then click analyse button and heres what we get:)

DOMO Music&Sounds 06

you can try other files and listen other musics by this way...and if we want to extract musics as mp3 heres the way:

DOMO Music&Sounds 07

have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Jet.N

Jet.N

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

youre so boss with your tech skills xen lol imma come to you with my computer issues
Back to top Go down
Xenas

Xenas

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 pm

lmao Jet
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

holy shit... am i the only one that saw this and was like "OMFG FINALLY I CAN LISTEN TO DOMO MUSIC OUTSIDE OF DOMO"? cause i remember dling music from maple story cause it was awesome and i went to go get domo shit to no avail T_T. but now there is another obstacle...............LAZY<-- T_T there any way u can ummm do all that mumbo jumbo for meh and pozt the umm mp3 or whatever on hyar? LOL i want umm babel and ddale and giantwood manor plox Cool Cool <-- lazy geekz
Back to top Go down
Xenas

Xenas

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

rofl omg brolg its easy once u install the programme man lol it was a little bit difficult to prepare this so dont want me to listen all songs and sound there lmao listen them with your lazy ass lol
Back to top Go down
Crook

Crook

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Lols. Wow haha I can't believe you can actually do this o.o That's crazy. And yea Xen soo jealous of the computer skills XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 am

U know xen dear, thanks a bunch for this...I always wanted to have the summoning pool BGM as mp3.....yes, I am serious. LOL

Tho, I request the same as BrOLG....I am lazy too. D; Haha.
Lawl I'm just kiddin'! Will do it myself (of course!). :]
Back to top Go down
Jet.N

Jet.N

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 am

LMAO i read this and thought "omg... you guys are dorks" LOL
Back to top Go down
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Jet.N wrote:
LMAO i read this and thought "omg... you guys are dorks" LOL

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sakurablissery

Sakurablissery

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am

Or you can just use VLC media player.
Back to top Go down
Viekie

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 am

I Want the Summoning Pool MP3 too~ DOMO Music&Sounds Fresse
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm

LOL X) ima dl these and play it while playing domo instead of having the music on :X (im weird) DOMO Music&Sounds Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 pm

I can't beat that. *worships big bro* m(_ _)m
Back to top Go down
Xenas

Xenas

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

yeah i think noone can beat that...but i wonder how to play sounds like skill sounds, hit sound etc rofl u need to be real fast BrolG...and dont forget to change musics while tp lmao
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm

lol u and ur secret emotes \(*(o.o)~
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm

hahaha ur right xen DX i guess i'll just listen to tgt music in ec haha XD
Back to top Go down
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Lawl wut u want eh?!
My emotes rock. \m/(*Q*)\m/
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm

lol DX i dun has any good ones DX cept this one DOMO Music&Sounds Icon_rr but i cant use it in chats DX
Back to top Go down
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Ya, love that one, seriously.
So relaxing. lawl

Alright, one more for u before I leave: @//(*_*)\\@ <--- I call it Sailor Moon
Back to top Go down
Xenas

Xenas

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm

BrolG u r a desperate noob omfg
Back to top Go down
BrOLG!

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:24 pm

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!! xen u are a bored loser!!! XD

and omg thats a emote of me then pokarz!
Back to top Go down
Poker'Face

Poker'Face

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 am

LOL u are SM?? Waaah!!! WANT AUTOGRAPHY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOMO Music&Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOMO Music&Sounds   DOMO Music&Sounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOMO Music&Sounds
Page 1 of 1