LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buddy Badges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 am

How much is a 30 day or maybe even a 90 day buddy badge in game usually? and how muh would a SE3 Lilly be too >< affraid
Back to top Go down
SCRIZO
Admin
SCRIZO

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 am

30 day personal prolly 400k or so u can get them down to 350k if u work em... 90 day id say 700k is ur best bet... the lilly depends on lvl... so ne where from 300k to 2 mill (lvl 61)
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

The SE3 is a pretty popular lily.. soo u can expect the prices to sometimes be a lil higher than what Scrizo just quoted. Err well the lily used to be popular.. dunno if moldy lily changed anything...
Back to top Go down
Crook

Crook

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm

eww are you talkin bout the se4 lily? its so dam ugly to me. Leotards prevent the cleavage and the bouncy boobs..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
T@D

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:58 pm

I still say the 7 day badges are the way to go. I typically get them for 80-90K. Then all u gotta do is deticate a few hours on that badge to solo farminng, then u got the $$ for the next week Smile
Back to top Go down

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm

alright thax lol seems like its just easier to buy them through the item mall ><
Back to top Go down
SCRIZO
Admin
SCRIZO

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:13 pm

yea at times things are easier to get from the IM , but not everyone can :/ and the lilly prices depend on who u buy it from....there are 3 stalls in everun that u should prolly never buy from... FARM /Jardes/ Pink_Inertia
Back to top Go down

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:48 pm

ill keep that in mind when i go stall shoppin
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:41 pm

pink inertia is kitty_katalyzt hehe
Back to top Go down

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 am

alright and again thax for the warnin
Back to top Go down
Sakurablissery

Sakurablissery

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

did someone say super trade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buddy Badges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddy Badges   Buddy Badges I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buddy Badges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LONE WOLVES :: Bartering House-
Jump to: