LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Upgrade Warning!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keno

Weapon Upgrade Warning! Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Scrizo and I was discussing this last night so I just wanted to give everyone else a heads up:

Your level 50 weapon that is upgradeable to 60 will be the best one you can obtain since there will be no 2-carat diamonds within the game which are needed for upgrading. Therefore, do not even bother obtaining Lv. 58 weaponry, Lv. 53 is pretty much optional too unless it has some sort of bonus. So don't waste your time or money making them or even getting the recipes unless you just want to have.

Here is the forum thread discussion where Admin ittoujuu officially states it (on 2nd page):
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=424944
Back to top Go down
SCRIZO
Admin
SCRIZO

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 pm

you get the SCRIZO vote of aproval here
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:44 pm

woot! i don't have to go broke on stupidly priced recipes! yay!
Back to top Go down
Keno

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Need to make a slight correction:

There are a few Lv 53 weapons that may be better if they are Spear, Instrument, Abacus, or Wand. Check the following link to see all the advantages and disadvantages.

http://akfrostnadomo.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nadomogear&action=display&thread=196
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 am

ooo thanks for update ^^ Just makes me wanna decide based on which looks best. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Upgrade Warning!   Weapon Upgrade Warning! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Upgrade Warning!
Page 1 of 1