LONE WOLVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONE WOLVES

The Guild House

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lair Run Invitation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keno

Lair Run Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 am

Last night before going to bed, Starwind75043 had asked me if I did lair runs which I replied not really since I've just been farming most and buying the remaining rubbings. I told him the topic came up in our guild and we were slowly working towards doing them someday, so he noted that they do runs and are 'not like EF' (it's like he read my mind almost). Basically, his lair group does runs with people and guilds who do not have the manpower to go on their own and he extended an invitation to our guild. (If anyone noticed from the other day, his mule was selling the cheap rubbings: turtle 3k, tiger 2k.)

At around 8:00/8:30pm CST tonight they start assembling to begin a run for all three lairs at around 9pm. He said they were basically not a problem in difficulty, just be on time and Lv 60+ should be fine/safe. I can't remember which group he is with since he just sent a PM, though Deviants (neutral) or ~The Noobies~ (not as enthusiastic) keep popping in my head.

So yea, if you are 60+ and wish to go then let me know so I can give him a number later today. The number to go in is pretty unlimited from what I remember from the Tigerman server attempt, but its just to be courteous. Here's a link to get an idea of what you'll be up against:

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=226203
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm

i think wolf offered this same thing awhile back. I could be wrong.. but yea, im definitely interested ^^
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

haha now my name is on all the lists ok ok i am out considering i have no contribution to this convo *turns and runs out quickly catching her shoe on a rock and stumblin* owwff *looks back to see who else saw that*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/celestialmoon07
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 am

IM almost to 60 and yes i will be interested! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolves.friendhood.net
Crook

Crook

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 am

lol i got 59 today sooo ima hit up DD tmr and finish up i wanna get scared shitless trying this crap lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Keno

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 am

More info concerning the runs:

They do this everyday except for Tuesdays and Saturdays (perfect for us since uber runs are Tuesdays and we can leave Saturdays open for T3s or whatever).

Starwind will ask me who all is coming, so try to let me know in advance so he can arrange the teams. (If I'm not on he'll probably ask Kempri or SCRIZO, then work from there.) At the gathering time you'll flag yourself and wait to get added to a team. You will have the opportunity to sign up for one list of armors (HA, LA, DA, clothing, robe). Just go by his instructions on when to /roll 4, since sometimes items might be open lot. He keeps all recipes for their guild. Rubbings are distributed amongst those who need em (pretty much everybody). Guild scrolls are passed out at the end of the run and diamonds are passed out once they have enough for all (I assume he meant to each guild, but I'll check.)

Now for the runs themselves:

For all lairs, make sure you go backwards after you enter. If you go forward, you will probably aggro the boss before people are ready... and that would be bad.

Crossbone Swordsman - Pretty simple, just stick with the group and kill bats and stuff until you reach the crystal. There's the two minibosses (Frog King and Chest) before you get the announcement Xbone has popped. He often splits into clones you'll have to fight, think of it like Skeletons in ESP uber. Just dont get stuck in the middle and try to team with others to take one down and you should be fine.

Tricky Tortoise - You pretty much do nothing but run from all the mobs to the crystal for the first part of this. A team or some of the vets will take out the miniboss to spawn Tricky then everyone will enter. One team will engage Tricky the entire time, the other teams fight Tricky as long as there are no extra mobs... and there will be a lot that come. MOST IMPORTANT is to kill Giant Glob Bosses and the spawns whenever they pop. When Tricky got low they told me to ignore the mobs and kill him off, so I guess take cues from the rest of your team.

Tigerman - This one is last for a reason, because it requires the most focus imo. Like Xbone, you go through fighting tigermen and destroy a few crystals that will force Tigerman to pop. One team will engage Tigerman, the other teams will be on mob and crystal duty. You need to pay attention when crystals pop in the corner because they produce more tigermen. Save your skills for the crystals then go back to the middle to fight mobs. We only had to destroy the crystals like 2-3 times.
Back to top Go down
Keno

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am

Other things I noticed or forgot to mention:

Make sure to turn on broadcast, Kempri and I didn't so we missed out on info the first run. (Especially during the reward distribution.) All Lv60 tier armor is NT. Lot only what you need or use, I'm sure people will notice. If you manage to win something, you will drop from team and the leader team will add you to take from chest.

As Kempri noted, it's still possible to die since a 62 fencer bit the dust. My team were all 65s and a few were also on the edge of death a few times. ESPECIALLY in the Tricky (and probably Xbone fight), if you're going to die... do so near the crystal. Not dying at all is better though.

Lastly, CONGRATS to Kempri for getting Big Wooden Shield (Lv55). I managed to get Oven Gloves (58). Since Deviants is keeping recipe drops for their alchemists, perhaps we can get some items made once green diamonds start being obtainable again.
Back to top Go down
Kempri
Admin
Kempri

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 pm

I want to do these again ^^ imma try and be on tonight for a second round of lairs
Back to top Go down
Crook

Crook

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

omg it was so fun tho. i was extremly nervous at first but Star told me not to be and that it was pretty easy. which it was. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrissy_poo4lyfe
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Whats it like the things you guys dooo
Back to top Go down
Keno

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 am

Yea, the night you went Crook was ideal so good way to ease into doing them.

Basically Raven, 2-4 teams just go and fight Lv. 65+ mobs and defeat mini-bosses to spawn the big boss. Each zone has it's own little trick to win, but it's not too hard with the right combination of jobs and enough competent people. Main thing in all of them is just to avoid being overrun.

Sorry, I haven't noted any drop congrats since most of the stuff has been uninteresting (ie no Lv60).
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

that sounds great!! Hmm I guess I need to try to level faster lol but the dark circles around my eye's say otherwise lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lair Run Invitation   Lair Run Invitation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lair Run Invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LONE WOLVES :: Mission Help-
Jump to: